Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 26, 2019

Oh, the Places You'll Go

The blogging pen has been quiet for a while, but I have posted on Facebook about my gardening experiences. Gardening is my passion if you haven't already guessed.  I am the happiest when I can get down and dirty.  It is therapeutic for me. It clears my head and allows me to reflect on happy times, past and present.

I love this time of the year when preparing my gardens. I like designing and shopping for plants. I would like one of each, but I have to limit myself because I have been known to create a nightmare. By the end of the gardening season I tire of all the watering and dragging a garden hose. However, after a winters rest I am ready to start all over again.

This post will be mostly photos of gardens of my travels and my own.


Birth of Spring

Pot of Gold










Chick Charms


A House is a House

Display Gardens

Garden Volunteers
The places you will see!


No comments:

Post a Comment