Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween....Van Wert Style

Halloween! A holiday that is celebrated in many ways. In Van Wert, we have our way, it's an all day affair. Before I go too far, I have to thank my co-blogger for taking pictures for this blog since I was a  little busy with one of the days events.

The day begins with trick or treat on Main. Downtown is invaded by Judy Geary's Creatures. Many adorned in costumes go from business to business's for a little treat and visit local shops.












Now, the day is just beginning! Late morning, the Commercial Building at the County Fairgrounds is your next stop. As I mentioned earlier I was a little busy! The 22nd Annual Fall Fright Festival, a free and safe event for the kids of our community. Free goody bags, cake walk, games with prizes, costume judging, cider and donuts, food stand, you name it it's all in one location. Then of course the traditional trick or treat concluded the day!






Happy Halloween from Van Wert!

Louise and Sue

1 comment: